Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in the Orlando, Florida area!
Reproductive Medicine Institute
The Reproductive Medicine Institute is a member of Advanced Reproductive Care, Inc. (ARC), the nation's largest network of Reproductive Endocrinologists (physicians medically certified in reproductive medicine and infertility treatment) who are committed to making the cost of fertility treatments predictable and affordable to assist couples with their challenges of building a family. Dr. Gomez is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility as well as in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gomez is the only Hispanic board certified reproductive medicine specialist in Central Florida.
- Ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate and/or injectable gonadotropins
- Intrauterine inseminations, including sperm donors
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE)
- Assisted hatching of embryos
- Cryopreservation of embryos
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Advanced laparoscopic/hysteroscopic surgery for the treatment of infertility, endometriosis, ovarian
cysts, abnormal uterine bleeding, and congenital anomalies of the female reproductive system.
Area: East Orlando / Azalea Park / Union Park/ Waterford Lakes / Christmas
7806 Lake Underhill Rd; Suite 105, Orlando, Fl, 32822