We are your hometown running and walking headquarters, your one stop for the highest quality shoes and apparel expertly sold by a knowledgeable staff. We are your inspiration for change and motivation to empower others. Get fit and feel great with our Track Shack Racing Events and training programs.
(1) Cheetahs Running Club (8-14yrs): With this program, we hope to create an environment where kids will enjoy their training through games and practice runs. Cheetahs are taught sportsmanship, good running technique, team spirit by helping others and healthy eating habits. The purpose of this youth training program is to provide our young people with practical running experience that will grow with their overall athletic skills and encourage fitness and health for their lifetime.
(2) Kids Races: Track Shack's Kids’ Runs are fun, exciting and get kids interested in physical activity! Registration is on race day and nearly all kids’ races are FREE! Distances range from 100 meters to one mile, Kids are divided into age appropriate groups and all children are awarded with finishers ribbons at the finishline! See upcoming kids races here > www.trackshack.com/kids-run.php
High School Training Programs (must be 18+)
(1) Five & Dime: Got the need for speed? “Five and Dime" offers serious coaching and friendly competition in a very social atmosphere.
(2) Zero To Fit: A training program that uses running and walking to improve overall health and fitness in a social, supportive, and group coached environment. Zero to Fit meets twice a week for 10 weeks. Join and go from zero to fit!
(3) Marathonfest: The Winter/Spring Session of MarathonFest is an ADVANCED training session geared towards our Boston Qualifiers and those doing the more challenging spring races like Big Sur, Nashville, or Flying Pig. We begin training at higher mileage than our Summer/Fall Session and include many hill workouts. This session is NOT recommended for first time full or half marathoners.
(4) Galloway: The Galloway training method is a unique run/walk/run® style of training that minimizes injuries and enables participants to achieve their goal of completing a marathon or half marathon.