Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in the Orlando, Florida area!
Children's Home Society
Kids don’t come with instruction manuals – and it can be overwhelming! But you can do this – and we’re here to support you. When you’re a new parent, it can be overwhelming, confusing and, sometimes a bit scary
The questions are never-ending! How can I keep my baby safe? How will I know if she’s making progress and meeting milestones? How can I console him when he cries? You’re not in this journey alone – Healthy Families is here to help navigate the rollercoaster of parenting. Through this free, voluntary program, you’ll receive support and guidance as you become the best parent you can be!
• Offer encouragement
• Help you understand your child’s growth and development
• Guide you to help your child meet developmental milestones
• Help you learn healthy ways of dealing with everyday stress
• Connect you with other community resources
• Teach positive parenting skills, activities and age-appropriate discipline
• Provide guidance as you make your home safe for infants and small children
• Help you manage medical appointments so your child receives timely well-baby checks and immunizations
• Empower you set – and achieve – goals for you and your family
Area: South Orlando / Sky Lake / Hunters Creek / Lake Nona