Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in the Orlando, Florida area!
Grace Medical Home
Grace Medical Home is a non-profit medical facility serving the working, low income and uninsured residents of Orange County. Grace Medical Home provides comprehensive adult and pediatric care. Patients pay a yearly registration fee as well as a flat fee at each office visit – fee is based on family size and household income. Patients must apply to visit and be eligable based on income. We are not a building, house or hospital, but rather an approach to providing continuous, comprehensive primary care for those in need.
Grace Medical Home provides the following services:
• Primary care for adults and children
• More than 25 medical specialties such as cardiology, dermatology, and orthopedics
• Sick visits, Well visits and check-ups
• Health screenings for children at every stage
• Medications (limited)
• Regular care for chronic illnesses like diabetes and high blood pressure
• Lab services like checking blood, urinalysis, etc.
• Mental health and counseling services
• Spiritual care
• Preventative and restorative dental care