This summer, when the sun goes down, your IQ goes up as you experience science fun and discovery during late nights at Orlando Science Center. Experience the Science Center with fewer crowds than the busy daytime hours! Come later in the day and stay through the evening, or just stop by after dinner for a few hours of casual brain-bolstering.
Science After Sundown continues Fridays and Saturdays through August 10.
• Explore all four floors of hands-on exhibits.
• Catch a Laser Light Show in the Dr. Phillips CineDome.
• Enjoy stellar views of the night sky in the observatory after dark (weather permitting; starting at 7:00 p.m.).
• Fight crime, learn from your mistakes, and work together as a team in traveling exhibit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets of the Sewer, presented by Nemours Children’s Health System.
• Practice new skills or create something to take home in The Hive: A Makerspace Presented by The Isaacs Family.
Please note, although the building is open until 11:00 p.m., ticket sales will cut off at 10:00 p.m.