Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in the Orlando, Florida area!
Lake Eola Park Swan Boat Rides
Lake Eola Park is located in the heart of Downtown Orlando, with a sidewalk that circles the lake .9 miles in length, making it easy for visitors to keep track of their walking or running distances. The main attraction to Lake Eola Park is the pedal-powered swan boats rides on historic Lake Eola so guests can view the park from the lake and enjoy the fountain up close. Swan Boats are open from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. daily. Swam Boat Rides do not take reservations, are available first-come, first-served, weather permitting. Just visit the swan boat dock located across from Relax Grill on the west side of Lake Eola Park.
Other activities available to park visitors include:
- Renting swan-shaped paddle boats.
- Photographing the live swans and other birds inhabiting the park.
- Seeing a concert, movie or a play in the Walt Disney Amphitheater.
- Grabbing a bite to eat at local restaurants.
- Relaxing amid beautiful flower beds and a spectacular view of Orlando’s skyline.
- Visit all the Swans gathering around the lake.